Call for Abstracts is Closed
Dear Colleagues and Friends
We are working very hard to put together an exciting program for our all-in-person meeting, and we can’t do it without your help!
Our Annual Meeting has always been a valuable platform to showcase original research & educational exhibits. This is your opportunity to showcase and share your research findings; attractive prizes will be offered for the Best Oral Presentation and Best Poster from the region’s best and brightest.
There will be multiple formats of competition, including
- Scientific Research: for both AOCNR and SGCR-WIRES in both oral and digital poster formats.
- Education Exhibits: in digital poster format for AOCNR and SGCR-WIRES.
- For 2023 in conjunction with AOCNR, we are planning an additional youth oriented quiz format. It promises to be a fun and educational competition. Do look out for further announcements!
In addition, an SGD $80 discount will be offered to all accepted oral/poster abstract presenters. We look forward to your participation and presence and thank you for your continued support. See you in Singapore!
|Professor Tchoyoson Lim (MBBS, FRCR, MMed)|
Organising Chair, AOCNR SGCR-WIRES 2023,
|Prof Chan Ling Ling|
Program Chair, AOCNR 2023 & SGCR 2023
|A/Prof Anil Gopinathan|
Treasurer AOCNR SGCR-WIRES 2023
Abstract Submission Deadlines
Registration for Abstract Presenters
The presenting author of accepted abstracts MUST register to attend AOCNR SGCR-WIRES 2023 Main Congress by the stipulated deadline after the acceptance offer to enjoy a discounted registration.
The presenting author of accepted abstracts must register by the stipulated deadline and attend the main congress, or their poster/abstract will not be presented in conference and abstract acceptance will be revoked.
AOCNR SGCR-WIRES Competition Prizes
We will be awarding the following prizes:
AOCNR Oral (NEW)
- Gold: SGD $600
- Silver: SGD $300
- Bronze: SGD $150 (2 awards)
AOCNR Poster (NEW)
- Gold: SGD $500
- Silver: SGD $250
- Bronze: SGD $180 (2 awards)
- Best SGCR: SGD $600
- Best WIRES: SGD $600
- Best SGCR Scientific Poster: SGD $400
- Best WIRES Scientific Poster: SGD $400
- Best Educational Poster: SGD $400
- Merit Poster: SGD $100 (3 awards)
SGCR-WIRES Young Investigator: SGD $400
* To be eligible for the selection of Young Investigator Award, the presenting author needs to be 40 years old or below and based in Singapore.
- Title: The title should be indicated in the abstract content. Company or trade names, special symbols, characters and uncommon abbreviations are not permitted.
- Authors and Affiliations: A maximum of 10 co-authors can be listed in the abstract.
- Content: Abstract body should not exceed 250 words. Please do not include tables or graphs. Content must be organised in the following format:
- Materials and Methods
- Teaching Points
- Background / Outline
Abstract Submission Terms and Conditions
Abstract Submission Terms and Conditions
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Only online submissions are accepted. Other forms of submission will not be considered.
- To be eligible for the selection of the Young Investigator Award, the presenting author needs to be 40 years old or below and based in Singapore.
- Authors may submit multiple abstracts.
- Abstracts should contain original materials that have not been published, presented at or submitted to another international meeting at the time of submission. However, abstracts submitted to, or presented at, local and national meetings will be considered. If applicable, the abstract should state: “This research has been approved by an ethical committee”.
- Since all abstracts accepted for oral or poster presentation will be published, they should be of copy-proof quality.
- Authors of accepted abstracts will be informed by 01 June 2023.
- Upon abstract acceptance, the presenting author must register for the congress by 08 June 2023 to qualify for the abstract competition and registration discount. After which, presentation details and schedule will be made available by 31 July 2023. Abstract authors who fail to register by 08 June 2023 will be disqualified.
- You will receive the presentation details and schedule by 31 July 2023. Please note that they are allocated to registrants who have completed registration and made fee payments.
- Approval must be obtained from all co-authors listed on the abstract.
- All authors whose abstracts have been accepted are responsible for all costs associated with the preparation and presentation of the abstract and poster, or any other costs associated with attendance at the congress.
- By submitting their work, the authors consent to publish their abstract and/or poster in relevant congress materials such as the congress website and congress programme.
- Authors should not use posters or oral presentations to sell products or services.
- All prize winners must be present in order to be awarded the prize. Should a prize winner be absent during the prize ceremony, prizes may be awarded to the next best winner according to the discretion of the organisers.
The organisers of this event and SRS/CRS take no responsibility for any published abstracts submitted. Any issues or errors arising from the abstracts are solely the responsibility of the authors.
By submitting his/her/their work, the Author(s) consent to publish the abstracts and transfer and assign to Congress and SRS/CRS the rights to edit, publish, reproduce, distribute copies, and prepare derivative works such as press releases. Author(s) represent and warrant that he/she/they is/are the sole author(s) of the work and that all authors have participated in and agree with the content and conclusions of the work; and that the work is original and does not infringe upon any copyright, proprietary or personal right of any third party. If the work is not original, the Author(s) should reference the original source and ensure all relevant permission and/or authorisation to re-use has been obtained.